In the middle stage of Alzheimer’s disease, those who were care partners now become hands-on caregivers. Join us for this 3-part series and hear caregivers and professionals discuss helpful strategies to provide safe, effective and comfortable care in the middle stage of Alzheimer’s.
Call to reserve your seat 1-800-272-3900 or visit our registration website. This event is free. /PersonifyEbusiness/Events/alz/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=42540754
A fun farmers market with local vendors bring fresh produce, meats, eggs, baked goods, hot prepared foods and a great variety of crafts. Open each Tuesday from 4-7pm at the Forest Lakes South Pool and Tennis area parking lot. Great family fun. Leashed pets welcome.
Come hear from local experts on resiliency about what parents can do to support and foster resiliency in their children.
This event is aimed at parents and caretakers, but is open to any community members interested in learning more about supporting youth in resiliency.
Snacks will be provided.
Join us for a weekend of flower power at the 2019 Spring Wildflower Symposium! The Nature Foundation at Wintergreen presents this wonderful celebration of the Blue Ridge in all its springtime glory. Workshops, wildflower walks and hikes, lectures, hands-on demonstrations, native plant sale, and more! For more information please visit our website: /nature-events/spring-wildflower-symposium/
3 hours ago in Entertainment
A look at the Hollywood headlines that went down in history.
3 days ago in
Gov. Tom Wolf on Friday said the state's website will share stories of good deeds and kind gestures May 23 for "1-4-3 Day," named for Mister Rogers' favorite number.
3 days ago in Entertainment
OPENING WEEKEND: ‘Pokemon: Detective Pikachu,’ ‘The Hustle,’ ‘Tolkien’
Here is a look at some of the big movies being released this weekend. What will you be watching?
3 days ago in Entertainment
Free services let you watch thousands of movies and TV shows online, but using them feels like wandering through a low-rent, digital version of Blockbuster (RIP).
- 759996-001 Men's Nike Hyperfr3sh BLACK SAIL-ANTHRACITE-WLF GREY
- Nike Air Max Plus men sportswear sneakers white green olive 852630-301 new
- 2009 Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam Size 12
- Men 10.5Us Adidas Boost Adzero Tempo Rikuo
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS AX2 AQ3963
- New Balance Quincy 254 Magnet Grey Micro Grey Quincy-254 Men's SZ 9
- Vans AV Rapidweld Pro 7.5 Awesome Thrasher SOTY Red Dahlia White AVE FA
- Mens NIKE AIR ZOOM TALARIA 16 Black Leather Trainers 844695 400
- 2009 NWOB MENS NIKE SB ZOOM AIR HARBOR SHOES 9 Black Sunset RARE authentic
- DS NIKE 2013 AIR MAX 95 GLOW IN THE DARK 13 PATTA ATMOS SAFARI 1 97 95 CAMO 98
- Air Jordan 11 Retro “BRED” 2012 Men’s Size 10 Brand New. BNIB. Never Worn. DS.
- Vintage nike land shark low football cleats shoes men's size 13 1989
- Nike Womens SZ 9 Epic React Flyknit Light Silver Sail Green Crimson AQ0070-009
- Mens Large Size Adidas Derrick pink773 Red Basketball shoes 18 M..203A
- Adidas B42313 Women originals VL Court Casual shoes pink white sneakers
- New Balance 247 Taupe Gum Mushroom MRL247DT Men's SZ 11
- VANS PREMIUM VN0A3WMA COMFY CUSH OLD SKOOL BLACK-VNE1 BLACK SNEAKERS Unisex
- 2008 Nike Air Force 1 Supreme I O Slam Jam Optical Pack 14 AF1 TIER 1 TZ 318931-
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Low Nouveau, Team Red Gym Red Black, 629150 601, Size 10
- NEW 2016 NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN NM = SIZE 8 = MEN'S ATHLETIC SHOES 875797-700
- Nike Air Vapormax Premier Flyknit Black Metallic Silver AO3241-002 Size 9
- Men's Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Running shoes Black Purple Size 12 942842 013
- Nike Metcon Repper DSX College 921215-002 Kentucky Wildcats White Royal Silver
- Nike Zoom Strike Running shoes Mens Dark Grey AJ0189-002
- Nike Air Huarache Run SE Womens 859429-003 Black White Running shoes Size 7.5
- Vintage Adidas Falcon OG yezzy y3 white running tennis sneakers
- Adidas Womens Ultra Boost Mystery Red Running shoes BA8927 UltraBOOST
- New Balance 574 Sport (Fresh Foam) ms574da
The University of Virginia men’s tennis team advanced on Saturday to the quarterfinals of the NCAA Men’s Tennis Championship.
The University of Virginia scored 11 runs during the first two innings of a 12-6 Saturday victory over the Cardinals of the University of Louisville.
The Handel & Haydn Society had just finished a rendition of Mozart's "Masonic Funeral" at Boston's Symphony Hall on Sunday when a youngster blurted out: "WOW!"
4 days ago in
WATCH: A fast-acting school bus driver is being lauded for grabbing a student by the back of his jacket as he was about to step out into the path of a passing car.
5 days ago in , Weird
The Handel & Haydn Society had just finished its rendition of Mozart's "Masonic Funeral" at Boston's Symphony Hall on Sunday when a youngster blurted out loudly: "WOW!"
6 days ago in , Weird
Sheriff's officials say a Florida woman pulled a small alligator from her yoga pants during a traffic stop.
The characters Daenerys and Jon did not react to the out of place cup in Sunday's episode.
Two localities south of the James River appear to have been hit over the weekend by surprise tornadoes.
The Henrico County Public Schools are pledging to have additional police officers this week at Mills Godwin High School.
The death toll from an explosion that ripped through a gas station late last week in Rockbridge County has risen to three.
3 days ago in Lifestyle,
Is your name on the list?
3 days ago in National
A look back at some of the biggest newsmakers this week and the headlines you may have missed.
3 days ago in National,
A top commander in Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard said Friday that Tehran will not talk with the United States, an Iranian news agency reported — a day after President Donald Trump said he'd like Iranian leaders to "call me."
3 days ago in National,
Democrats call it a "constitutional crisis." But is it? Stunned by the extent of the White House's blanket refusal to comply with oversight by Congress, the Democrats warn that the Trump administration is shattering historic norms and testing the nation's system of checks and balances in new and alarming ways.
3 days ago in
The Trump administration is arguing in court that the entire Affordable Care Act should be struck down as unconstitutional. But at the same time, Justice Department lawyers recently suggested that federal judges could salvage its anti-fraud provisions, raising questions about keeping other parts as well.